Manual or Motorized Retractable Screen FAQs
Retractable screens and awnings for your home or business go beyond what you will find on our pages. Here are some questions and answers to common questions we receive from customers. Please email us if you need more information.
Questions from Customers for Screen Doors and Awnings
Answers to Screen Door and Awning Questions
1. Are the motorized screen controls easy to operate for children or a person in a wheelchair?
A. The push button convenience of motorized screens is easy for any person. Optional remote controls are available, also.
2. What advantages do you offer compared to a screen kit for do-it-yourself installation?
A. Our one stop shopping means you can have screens for all your openings, plus awnings for an affordable total solution. Save time and headaches with our professional installation and the peace of mind knowing we service what we sell.
3. I want screens and an awning for a patio addition, so can you handle both?
A. Yes. For new construction or retrofit our solutions for retractable motorized or manual screens and awnings can handle any new or retrofit application.
4. Can your door screen system eliminate the dust problem of old fashioned screen doors?
A. You can keep out insects and dust, and don’t forget the lizards! Our solutions offer the latest fit and performance technology to help eliminate dust and pests.
5. How do your awnings and screens improve cooling efficiency to help lower my energy costs?
A. Using multiple screens that allow a cooling cross breeze and solar shades lets you and your family stay cool more often without using your air conditioner.
6. Will you work with my architect and custom builder for my home construction project?
A. For architects, custom home builders, and private contractors we’re ready to help from the preconstruction planning and design to finished work on your residential or commercial project. Note: We now ship kits to ALL 50 states.
7. Can you install screens if I have several patio archways that are different in width and height?
A. A custom fit for any size is easily achieved. We have mounts for inside openings as well as interior or exterior wall surfaces. Our roll screens may be adapted to any size opening.
8. What is the effect of motorized screens and awnings on my home’s market value?
A. Our products enhance the beauty and value of your home by providing quality screens and awnings with an attractive color match. A retractable screen or awning is a desirable addition to any home or business.
9. How do your awnings stand up against all the heat, rain, and severe weather in Florida?
A. Quality awnings designed for Florida weather include only the best materials to the highest standards. Heat, moisture, and wind may affect cheaper brands, so value for money will be realized for years to come.
10. Will your awnings meet my private community requirements for withstanding 110 mph winds?
A. The 150 mph coastal wind load approved awnings offer remarkable construction and can withstand hurricane force winds to strict Florida State certified standards.
11. How does installation of your awnings affect the wide open view around my patio and pool?
A. Built without awning posts, polls or side supports your awning extends, or projects, over the shaded area without using any type of vertical supports. The enhanced view it another benefit of our quality awning products.
12. What selection do you offer for awning colors for an attractive and color coordinated match?
A. We have over 400 awning color choices in solid colors and striped, so matching your awning to your color scheme or personal taste is not a problem.
Photographs and Roll Screen Solutions, LLC Trade Shows
Be sure to visit our photo gallery of motorized and manual screens to view examples. We demonstrate many of our products in Florida regional trade shows, also. Contact us for the next show schedule.
Photo of the Roll Screen Solutions, LLC Trade Show Booth
Thank you for visiting our site. We are committed to providing fast, friendly, professional service. We welcome inquiries from architects, custom home builders, and private contractors. Call or email us to learn how we can assist you with manual or motorized retractable screens or awnings.
Call us today at 407-345-9283.